Hungry for knowledge about the best diets and food for your Tripawd?
Recently we heard a NPR Radio Times show about a new book that might hit the spot. It’s called “Feed Your Pet Right: The Authoritative Guide to Feeding Your Dog and Cat” and it’s billing itself as the
“first complete, research-based guide to selecting the best, most healthful foods for your cat or dog.”
- analyzes food products, basic ingredients, sources of ingredients
- shares the optimal ways to feed companion animals
- takes a comprehensive and objective look at the science behind pet food
- evaluates the latest commercial pet foods on the shelves
- examines the booming pet food industry, its regulation and marketing practices
We liked what we heard on the NPR broadcast, and have requested a review copy of the book from the authors. If you pick up a copy of this book before we do, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments section below.