Did you know you can save on magazine subscriptions and support the Tripawds community? Simply subscribe to your favorite magazines through these Amazon links to help support our continuing efforts to maintain Jerry’s three legged dog blogs and discussion forums.
Magazine subscriptions also make great last minute Mother’s Day gifts! This week only, great magazines for mom are on sale for as low as $5.00. That’s up to 75% off the usual price at Amazon.com. Plus, you can print out a gift card for any magazine subscription right away.
Consider these highly recommended dog health newsletters:
- The Whole Dog Journal – Provides dog owners with well-researched, in-depth articles about all aspects of natural dog care and training. Whole Dog Journal features unbiased test reports of food, treats, toys and training aids.
- DogWatch – The monthly newsletter from the Cornell School of Veterinary Medicine gives readers the latest news and advice on dog care from a trusted source.
- Your Dog – The monthly report for caring dog owners from Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine. YOUR DOG is an indispensable resource on the best care, training, diet, and health guidance for your dog.
And here’s just a small sampling of many popular dog magazines available at discounted rates:
- The Bark – Dedicated to canine culture. Each issue includes stories, essays, poetry, reviews, interviews and artwork related to the relationship between humans and dogs.
- Fido Friendly – The Travel Magazine For You & Your Dog, packed full of travel destinations that welcome Fido and informative articles pertaining to: Diary of a Dog Chef, Fido Friendly Hotel reviews, Fido Friendly City and State reviews, Dog Trainer in Your Suitcase and much much more!
- Dogs Monthly – Magazine for dog lovers that features a specific breed in each issue. Includes information on the World Show, urinary incontinence in dogs, dog glaucoma, complementary medicine, and more.
- Dog Fancy – Devoted to the care and enjoyment of all dogs – purebreds and mixed breeds alike. Its goal is to educate, enlighten and entertain its readers, providing them with accessible information they need to be responsible pet owners.
- Dogs Life – Information on canine nutrition, training tips, healthcare, and behavior for people who love their dogs. Australian publication.
While you’re at it, consider adding a subscription to the PETA Animal Times – it only costs one dollar! For just 25 cents and issue you’ll get all kinds of articles for animal lovers, as well as resources for finding animal-friendly products and recipes. It reports on a wide variety of animal rights issues from their treatment in laboratories to how they are treated in factory farms.